Pneukraft Air Compressor 50L 2HP
The Pneukraft compact direct-driven air compressor is a high quality European product. The 50L 2.0HP compressor is built according the highest European standards and ideal for applications such as spray-painting, tyre inflation, nailing, stapling or using an array of compatible air tools thanks to its 2.0HP engine ensuring an air displacement of 7.7 CFM. The desired air flow and pressure can be regulated by the pressure regulator and indicated on the gauges. The safety valve ensures safe operation. The compressor is shipped with oil but may require additional oil before first use.
- 2.0HP (1.5kW).
- Thermal motor protection overload, on/off pressure switch, pressure regulator and pressure gauge.
- Wheels and transport handle.
- High quality large 50 litre air compressor.
- Application use: suitable for garage, workshop and industrial applications or using an array of compatible air tools.
- Twin cylinder.
- High performance 2.0HP engine to ensure minimal waiting time for the tank to pressurise.
- Built in safety valve and pressure regulator with gauge maximises air pressure control.
- Fitted with two euro quick release fitting connectors.
|Air Displacement||7.7CFM (218 litres/min)|
|Tank Capacity||50 Litre|
|Maximum Working Pressure||8 BAR|
|Power Supply||AC 220V-240V 50Hz|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||73.5cm x 33.5cm x 73cm|
|Air Outlet Size||1/4 Inch|
|Noise Rating||92 dB|
|Electrical Phase Type||Single phase|